New Jersey Lawyers For Post-Superstorm Sandy Rebuilding Concerns
In the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy, one of the most devastating hurricanes in our nation’s history, New Jersey property and business owners have shown their resilience in profound ways. At the law firm of Van Dalen Brower LLC, we are committed to supporting rebuilding efforts through our extensive knowledge of complex environmental and land use laws.
Clear Answers To Your Critical Questions · Skilled Advocacy In Your Interests
All three attorneys at our firm previously held leadership positions in prominent state agencies. Since 2004, we have built a track record of success in private practice, winning numerous victories on behalf of real estate developers, individual property owners and municipal governments. Our legal team is exceptionally equipped to answer your questions and advocate for you if you are confronting issues such as:
- Can I rebuild my home or business — and what legal or regulatory challenges must I overcome to do so?
- Can I relocate or expand — and are there government incentives available to support that initiative?
- Am I entitled to compensation for a new dune blocking my view?
- Can I dredge storm-deposited sand blocking navigation without fear of legal recourse?
- What flood zone is my property in — and what does that mean for my rebuilding or new development plans, insurance needs and other considerations?
An Experienced Legal Team Versed In Permitting, Litigation And Appeals
Your challenges may include applications and permitting for your new development initiative. We are adept in negotiations but equally prepared to go the distance for you in state or federal court if needed. The most important component when choosing counsel is that your lawyer can offer informed, forthright guidance based on real-world experience.