Any dispute or legal concern involving your New Jersey property or real estate-related business initiatives is a high-value matter. You need an attorney with extensive knowledge of environmental laws and compliance, the workings of regulatory agencies, and the demands of representation in administrative proceedings, appeals and litigation.
We deal with government attorneys and regulators 24/7. Our legal team has the current, in-depth knowledge to represent your rights and interests effectively before regulatory agencies or in the courts statewide.
Experience Across The Spectrum Of Land Use And Development, Permitting And Litigation
At Van Dalen Brower LLC, each of our three attorneys held influential positions within New Jersey state government prior to entering private practice. This includes distinguished service in the Attorney General's Office, the Department of Environmental Protection and the New Jersey Meadowlands Commission. All told, we bring more than 80 years of collective experience to the table when advocating for our clients.
Since founding our Trenton-based law firm in 2004, we have delivered counsel based on this invaluable perspective and earned favorable results for many business owners, developers, individual property owners, utility service providers and municipal government entities. We have won cases at all levels of the New Jersey and federal court systems as well as in New Jersey's Office of Administrative Law.
Proven, Results-Driven Attorneys Aligned With Your Goals
Across our practice, we assess all options, anticipate issues that our clients will confront and fight rigorously and intelligently for the best possible outcomes. Areas of clear strength for our New Jersey environmental lawyers include:
- All aspects of environmental law, New Jersey land use and land development, including waterfront development and emerging issues related to post-Superstorm Sandy rebuilding and new development initiatives
- Environmental penalty defense
- Representation in state government contracting and bidding disputes
- Eminent domain
- Highly specialized concerns involving tidelands and riparian property, renewal energy projects, underground storage tank cleanup and more
- Litigation and appeals in state and federal courts, which may arise from a range of other disputes
Free Initial Consultations | Evening And Weekend Appointments Available
Please contact us by email or call our law firm at 866-640-3271 to speak with the attorney best equipped to address your specific needs and concerns.